1. Preheat oven to 325 and place rack in the middle.
2. Scrub sweet potatoes/yams and then slice them into very thin pieces using a mandolin.
3. Mix together Crushed Mandarin Orange Olive Oil and orange zest.
4. Brush 2 baking sheets with the some of the oil mixture and arrange one layer of sweet potatoes.
5. Brush the tops of the sweet potatoes with oil mixture; sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper to taste.
6. Place in the oven and bake for about until golden brown and centers are dry to the touch, about 20minutes.
7. Place baking sheet on a wire rack and allow to cool 3minutes. After cooling carefully transfer chips to a serving dish and enjoy!
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until you run out of slices of sweet potato.
Recipe from Lucero Olive Oil