Wash blueberries and cherry tomatoes and drain well in a colander. Half cherry tomatoes and toss in a serving bowl with the blueberries, set aside. Slice mozarella into 1/4" cubes and toss with cherry tomatoes and blueberries. Tear fresh basil over top. Drizzle Basil EVOO and 25 Star Balsamic over salad. Season with Cyprus Flake Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from delish.com
Directions:1. Coarsely grate the zucchini. Let it drain in a colander for 3 to 4 minutes or until ready to begin cooking. To hasten cooking time, squeeze the water out of the zucchini by wringing it in a clean cloth towel.
2. In a deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Sauté the shallots or garlic briefly. Add the zucchini and toss.
3. Cook and stir over medium to medium-high heat until the zucchini reaches a spreadable consistency, about 15 minutes. If you scorch the bottom, turn the flame down! (And scrape those delicious bits into the butter for added flavor -- you can splash in a little water to help deglaze the pan.) The zucchini will hold its bright green color and slowly caramelize into a perfect vegetable jam.
4. Enjoy on toast, or as a side dish all summer long! Keep in covered jars in refrigerator.
1. Bring about 2 qts. of water to boil in a 4-5qt. pot. While water is boiling, rinse green beans, trim the ends and cut in half. Add beans to boiling water until almost tender, remove, immerse in cold water, and drain.
2. Fill the same pot with 2.5-3 qts. of water and bring to a boil. Add orzo and cook until tender, about 8-10 minuets. Drain and rinse with cold water, and drain again.
3. While the beans and pasta cool, husk the corn. Remove silk and rinse. Slice kernels off into a bowl.
4. Make dressing: Whisk together, vinegar, olive oil, shallots, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. In a large bowl combine cooked orzo with a 1/2 c. of dressing. Mix well, add more salt and pepper to taste and then level the pasta.
6. Layer corn, green beans, and then tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate, until ready to serve. Chill remaining dressing separately.
7. Right before you serve the salad, add remaining dressing and any additional salt and pepper. Mix well and serve immediately.
Recipe from Lucero Olive Oil