1. Preheat oven to 375º. Spray a 13”x9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add Butter EVOO to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
3. Pat tenderloins dry and salt and pepper, add to skillet. Cook until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
4. Add pork to prepared baking dish and brush liberally with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic. Sprinkle with the chopped sage and thyme.
5. Bake until internal temperature reaches 145º at the thickest part, about. 18-24 minutes. Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with pan juices.
** For an alternative twist, make this recipe on the grill. Wrapping the tenderloins in foil before heating. Serve with grilled pears which have been halved, brushed with Butter EVOO and grilled at same time as pork loin. Drizzle with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic before serving.
** Also try Roasted Brussels Spouts that have been roasted in Butter EVOO and drizzled with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic before serving.
Heat oven to 450F.
Preheat pizza stone, if you have one.
Slice the onions and mushrooms and sauté using the Butter EVOO, until onions are translucent and lightly caramelized.
It is easiest if you have bought pizza dough already rolled, otherwise roll out the pizza dough using a rolling pin and some flour or semolina. Place the pizza dough onto the preheated pizza stone or use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to spread out the dough.
Using a pastry brush, coat the top of the pizza dough with the Gremolata EVOO and lightly spread the sea salt and pepper over the dough.
Spread the caramelized onion and mushroom mixture on top of the dough.
Add the crumbled goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, and prosciutto evenly on top.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the sides of the crust have browned and the cheese is bubbly.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the Arugula over the top of the pizza.
Drizzle the Fig Balsamic over the top of the Arugula.
Serve immediately and enjoy!!!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet (careful not to overcrowd pan), drizzle with Butter EVOO. Toss with sea salt and spices. Roast for about 25 minutes until tender. Toss with spatula, then sprinkle with brown sugar before roasting for an additional 15-20 minutes until golden and caramelized. Taste and add salt, if needed.