Balsamic Poached Pears -
Orange Olive Oil Cake -
Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Camille Withall of George's at Alys Beach
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Spray a 13”x9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add Butter EVOO to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
3. Pat tenderloins dry and salt and pepper, add to skillet. Cook until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
4. Add pork to prepared baking dish and brush liberally with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic. Sprinkle with the chopped sage and thyme.
5. Bake until internal temperature reaches 145º at the thickest part, about. 18-24 minutes. Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with pan juices.
** For an alternative twist, make this recipe on the grill. Wrapping the tenderloins in foil before heating. Serve with grilled pears which have been halved, brushed with Butter EVOO and grilled at same time as pork loin. Drizzle with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic before serving.
** Also try Roasted Brussels Spouts that have been roasted in Butter EVOO and drizzled with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic before serving.