1. Pat scallops dry and season with salt and pepper, set aside. Wish together apple cider, fig balsamic, and honey. Set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan, sauté mushrooms and crumbled bacon in bacon drippings and 1 T Mushroom & Sage EVOO over medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn off heat but leave pan on stove.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on stovetop. Add 1 T Mushroom & Sage EVOO. Add scallops and sear for 2 minutes per side, turning only once. Remove scallops from skillet and set aside.
4. Add cider mixture to cast iron skillet and scrape bottom to deglaze. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow sauce to thicken. Return scallops to skillet to warm in sauce for 2 minutes.
5. While reheating scallops, turn heat back on under sauté pan with bacon and mushrooms. Add spinach to pan and toss gently to coat in oil. Cover for 1-2 minutes to wilt spinach. Remove from heat.
6. Divide spinach onto plates and place 3 scallops on each. Drizzle with cider and fig sauce. Serve immediately.