Small batch-blended in Upstate NY, this best-selling Greek Seasoning is a blank canvas, needing only olive oil to make it a great addition to mediterranean cuisine, chicken or lamb, roasted vegetables or even just for bread-dipping.
A hand mixed classic combination of sweet Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, dehydrated Garlic powder, fragrant Basil, delicate Thyme, fresh ground Nutmeg, bold Tellicherry Black Pepper, and Himalayan Pink crystal salt, it is incredibly versatile and easy-to-use!
- It is an excellent choice for any Mediterranean cuisine, including seafood, salads and gyros.
- Perfect when roasting vegetables of every kind. Drizzle your favorite olive oil over vegetables before sprinkling them with Greek Seasoning.
- Adds a light, savory flavor to chicken, fish, lamb, and soups.
- Mix with any fruity olive oil for a simple, delicious poultry marinade or to make a flavorful sauce for spaghetti, veal parmesan, or noodles.
- Rub some between your hands and sprinkle it on a store-bought pizza to improve its taste.
- Good sprinkled on pork chops and steaks before serving.
- Greek Seasoning also makes a flavorful topping on dips like hummus.
- As a marinade, try emulsifying red wine with olive oil, add fresh lemon juice and 1 or 2 tsp. of Greek and marinate in the refrigerator for three hours before cooking.