Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Hand-blended in Upstate NY, this classic blend —sweet, spicy & lemony— suits all taste buds. A perennial favorite with seafood, our savory Lemon-Pepper Seasoning will add wonderful flavor to any meal. Includes Lemon Peel, bold tellicherry black pepper, himalayan pink sea salt, garlic, minced onion and pure citric acid.
- Can be used as a spice rub for grilled meats (particularly poultry) or a zesty topping for pasta or salad.
- Lemon-Pepper gives chicken and fish a subtle flavor boost, just enough to bring out their natural aromas and distinctive taste.
- Best spice possible for scrambled eggs and omelettes
- A must for salmon, catfish, flounder, or pecan-crusted grouper (red snapper as well or any firm-fleshed fish).
- Use it to saute vegetables or mix with marinades, sauces, and dressings.
- Add it to butter for an easy flavor butter to add in pasta dishes and sauces.
- Flavour a stir-fry.