Mushroom & Sage
Our Mushroom & Sage infused EVOO begins with a soft and delicate porcini flavor that is balanced by just enough fresh sage to give it an earthy and smooth aroma. This olive oil truly captures all the wonderful flavors that come with cooking with mushrooms. Try it to dress gnocchi, pasta, or risotto, but we just can‚Äôt get enough of it in Gruyere and mushroom omelettes. While it is just as good to finish braised or grilled meats, we highly recommend it in soups and stews.
Red Apple Balsamic
Lemon White Balsamic
Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- Use to toss whole wheat pasta; add grilled asparagus and shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked Gouda cheese.
- Use to marinate beef before roasting.
- Use to cook scrambled eggs and frittatas.
- Use to saute spinach.
- Use to make mushroom gravy and serve with your favorite meatloaf.
- Drizzle over creamy polenta , mushroom risotto or wild rice.
- Use in place of butter for mashed potatoes; it is equally delicious with sweet potatoes or butternut squash.
- Combine with Red Apple balsamic to baste poultry while roasting.
- Drizzle over pizza or to finish creamy soups.